Thursday, October 18, 2012

The Naked shoppers are not just at Walmart anymore!

Sometimes it's just to early
To See Straight



I Really Tried this morning to make this trip something
 I could get into.

I didn't feel so bad after getting to the 1st thrift
"Goodwill @ the Islands"

It's a nice clean area,
Always full of unique fun stuff Odds and Ends
But for the past few weeks, I really feel like I haven't been missing much

OTHER THAN THIS GUY
Nothing better than the Almost Naked Shopper!
(Photo Below)
Can You see him?
60 something, Sporting his Beer gut & bright yellow half shirt!!

Normally, we see many cross dressers and such
But this guy is the first of his kind!

As I am the Bushy Bed head Crazy Lady with a camera
I will Name The Almost Naked Shopper;  Fredrick!

I Promise I will Start Moving faster when Getting Pictures of the Nakkids
This picture is disappointing But It was the Only shot I could get without being totally Obvious!



On our excursion
here are some of the shelving units that had the fun stuff


Very Clean floors
No old musty or dusty smells
I just love this one!
See anything you think I should have grabbed?


It's so sad that 80% of these Items will be Broken in one way or another by the end of the week!
Gotta Save what I can!
Get them for a good price ($1 or Less)
&
Into the hands of someone who really falls in love with it!
And still afford to pay the selling fees, Somehow!

Below is the boobie lady teapot, no lid and was apparently used as a planter
Before arriving here
I'm sure someone bought her
Just not my bag baby!
:)


There are so many 2nd time around shops to hit here in Mesa,
I have not been out to do the inventory shopping for about a month
And I have gone through some withdrawals but I do think it's time to set up my boutique.
I have so many interested buyers who do not want to pay for shipping (I totally Understand)
But I do not want to deal with Strangers Entering my home OR having to meet up with someone
In order to make a sale.
So I am in the process of turning my garage into a weekend Boutique
If you are looking for a certain style or item and are Local,
You are so welcome to come join me in the shop on the weekends!
I'll provide the location on my website

SOON I'll even have a DOOR to the Boutique!
YEY!
~K.B




No comments:

Post a Comment