Monday, October 29, 2012

Gangnam Style & the Psychic Prediction


Major Events of 2012
Do you think the Mayans could have predicted 
Gangnam Style?

If they Could have
How do you think the Description would have been Translated?
American Terrorist New Dance Big hit In America?
Oh Heck No, that's Not what they would have said...

(I have my Opinion on this but will keep that to myself)
Instead I would like to get to the point of why I used the New Dance Style and
Get to the point of this Blog Post

I believe it was Nostradamus who predicted
(in our time)
Men will talk to Men Across the Oceans through Rocks
Those rocks ended up being Cell phones

Don't quote me on that, But what an interesting concept

Imagine trying to interpret a Television Set as you are seeing it through the eyes
 of someone from 1AD.
Good Night On that!

(Small Villages and Families will be held captive in small flat boxes by Millions of Giants)
:) One day the Giants will provide sight and make the smaller dimensions colorful) 


Storms are easy to translate in visions,
Disasterous Clouds, Winds & Rains devour Very Tall Caves
In the New World.
Lives will never be the same
More disasters are to come


Yeah.. But try to predict a Dance Trend,
Um ~ Not so Easy LOL

~K.B


2 comments:

  1. I wonder what would pop up if I googled Red & White Noodle Style ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Did you know, Campbells Soup is Sold on Amazon! What the heck! Not interested... NEXT...

    ReplyDelete