Monday, October 29, 2012

For All those Witchy Witches & Society Pagans Out there





On with the Halloween Sensation & Celebrations
This is not just a month for pagans, witches, newagers, Mediums
Ghost stories, Paranormal experiences
Heck that happens all year round, that is a lifestyle
October is a 7 sense ADVENTURE!


Everyone Gets excited for October!
I have to say October is such a Fun Month
It's the month of Carnivals, Fairy Harvests, Tricks & Treats!
Magic & Imaginations Rule Every Creative Vibe in my Field!

My Medium Ears Set a ringing
My Channeling hands are busy alerting me
My senses are distracted by things unseen
And my Pendulums are in full Swing!

My #1 Favorite Topic

I Love creating the Pendulums!
Going through my charms & talking to Enchanting People of all Spiritual focuses.
I am my favorite supplier of all things Magic

Each picture is linked up to the store front & Not to the individual listings
I chose this method so that you can see them all and not just one

$25 The Beautiful Saturn Storm Stone & Seashells 

Soft blues against Sliver toned Charms
Bring on the smooth Tones of Winter

Crystal Quarts, Reds & PinksJust Darling!Energy Enhancer

Black Obsidian (AKA Apache Teardrop)
One of my All Time Favorites
I  LOVE BOHO!
Dangle chains with the blue for Grounded Communications

Let the Faries of Psychic Passion Play!
This is a Heavier stone She is a Pendulum and can be used for
 dowsing / divination / channeling / reiki healings
as they all can be

The Kitty Cat charm Pendulum

Pink India Boho Pendulum

The ObserverAmethyst Fairy
The Observer Sold 10/29/12
The pendulums are all one of a kind
Once they are sold, There Will Not be another created in it's image
Another Cat thanks You for helping Me Pay for their Spay!


The Bird NaturalistPendulum


I have so many pendulums Made
Showing them all would take a while!
Clicking on the pictures will take you to the booth to purchase


My 2nd Favorite Topic

Manifesting of Material Items!
You want that new job
You want that Awesome Couch!
You want that new to you fridge!

October sets the tone of the Bring it in vibration!
Words I do NOT like during these High Manifestation months

Can't
Won't
Impossible
This to will Pass

No , October is one of those sensations I want to hang on to all year long!
The smiles on the kids faces when they see my homemade decorated Spooky Yard.
Black cats all running the neighborhood give our hood just the right touch!

Alters move from indoors to outdoors
and the Parapsychologist come out of the woodwork.

October is one of those special months where "Society Norms" become Laid back and Playful.
Those that Are Hiding their Inner Thoughts, get to role play them out in their costume choices.
The Idea of going to a Psychic is No longer ~ A Why would you do that question , 
~Instead it is a Well Why not!

That Sense of excitement and Thrill
as I bite into my Candy apple, watching the lastest B Rated Zombie Thriller.

My 3rd FAVORITE!!!
CARNIVAL FOOD!!!

I think Next on my Must have carnival food list is Indian Fry bread SMOTHERED In honey & powdered sugar!

OMG Have You tried the deep Fried Snickers at the Fair!!
Yes I understand what I am doing to my body, But that's why we use our DETOX'S
Now, October Everything Good comes and all the lies and secrets Goes!


Don't get me wrong, I love spring also; But that is a whole OTHER Manifestation Vibration!
Halloween frees even the most Broom stuck up the butt Self denying witch I know!
I think the world needs more of Me's
Just Saying!
~K.B

No comments:

Post a Comment