Thursday, October 18, 2012

Winter Scenery Canvas Painting artist signed K. Sander

16x20
Canvas Painting
No frame
Winter Cabin Scenery
Signed at bottom K. Sander
When and If I get more information on the Artist
I will update this ad

There is No date on the piece
But I would assume it is Modern

No damage or discolorations that I have seen & the Corners are still in Thick plastic for protection

I have NO problem at all keeping this huge painting on my mocha wall
Simply Beautiful
I Just can not believe the things I find!

http://www.bonanza.com/listings/Winter-Scenery-Canvas-Painting-artist-signed-K-Sander-Cabin-in-Snow-16x20/92934519
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket



9 comments:

  1. We have a lovely lake scene signed k sander bought late 70's. Would love to know about artist if u have any info

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rita, it is now 2015 and I have still Not found any further information on this piece or the artist, Devestating! I do Know though I Love to Gift Things to people and this Painting was Gifted to a very Special Couple here in Mesa Arizona Who LOVES IT!
    I asked them Out of Curiosity, If they had seen this painting in a Gallery, How much would they be willing to pay for it.
    Their response up to $500 but Could Not go higher, Art is in Eye of the Beholder, If one can Be Moved by a Scene, The art work is what makes a sale, not so much the artist.

    If you find any more, Purchase and Set a high resell value on it.
    This Artist Obviously Paints with their Soul.
    Thank you for your comments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a peice done by k.sander if you're intrerested.

      Delete
  3. Hello my name is Michael and I just found a piece done by k.sander and I was wondering if This artists work is worth any money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am also curious as I have a painting by K, Sander

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a K Sander oil on canvas bought around 1978 in Swindon UK. Many were on offer on the same theme, a view looking out to a calm sparkling sea at sunrise or sunset,
    with a hazy sun and reeds in the foreground and several seagulls in flight. Very calming and I see it every day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We’re taking a fresh approach to wallpaper and giving you the best choice of great design to help you create a space that is unique and personal to you. art for home

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great article,this is really informative and meaningful We at Property Hunters shifted this service to a level much higher than the broker concept. you can see more details like this article Property in the pearl qatar

    ReplyDelete