Tuesday, October 30, 2012

A Teen takes my Camera to Tempe, Arizona


I asked My Teen Daughter to Please Since they are heading into Tempe, To take my camera and grab some interesting street photos for an ebay friend.
Here is some of the things she found Blog worthy...

I am interested on finding out Why...

Building on Mill

Two Hot Guys on Mill Ave In Tempe, Arizona

Going Up?

Clouds in Sky Painting on ceiling

Going Down?

Man w/ purple hair & Purple Jeans!

Funny how Purple Hair People Still Draw the attention to Tourist, As if they only live here!
Hold on to your purse Lady!
  
Oh Look A Tempe Sidewalk
This is Mill Ave.
Follow the brick road
or shadow people
Either one will lead you down Mill ave
Tempe Az to the Candy Store

Candy Store on Mill
Tempe, Az

Decorative Greenery on Mill ave Tempe Az








Looks Interesting





What's Playing On Mill?
PUNK PLAY

WOLVES

More Shadow People

Josh & Jr Taking a break on Mill Ave.
Wire Seats hurt my butt!

Jr's turn to make a face

Josh's turn to make a face

A Shoe


A Leaf


One Leg

Another Leg

Hands?

Jr reading the MUST DO In AZ Advertisements!


A Flower in October
I do not know why she chose these pictures to take, But I swear LOL I will get you (my ebay friend) Some Street Pictures of Tempe.

No comments:

Post a Comment