Wednesday, October 17, 2012

EYE Candy From the Shop!

I figure I still have about another hour before I have to get busy
So I wanted to highlight some of my Favorite items in my ebay listings before they end for this week.
There will be No Link to these pictures

But if you are interested in any of the items,, 

Here is the Bonanza Link to where some of the items may be up for grabs. 
(Unless they have Sold of course)http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Innerflowconnections


This is just a few of the Items I considered FUN to find, Effort to List & Honored to find
Their Right Person.




One of my favorite Orange Copper tone Shirts!
But One should have boobs before wearing it.
I did make that mistake,
I bought it because it was OH SO CUTE
Would Look Great For an everyday occassion W/ Jeans & as a Night out on the town shirt
But I have this problem
I do not like to try on clothes at the store
I'm one of those Get in and get out types of Gals
So I bought it
Came home, Put it on and realized Shoot,,
To wear this, I've got to buy myself a set of boobs.
Even a size B would be nice....



I've always wondered How people get their Graduation Gowns!
I mean Do you have to buy them?
Are they Rentals from the school?
Well Found this one in great Almost New Condition
It would make a Great Halloween costume
Or even a graduation gown



Just a few of the salt shaker collections I have found
And
Put up forsale
This little guys beak is chipped :(
But he still Looks cuter than All get out
See more pictures on the Bonanza Site
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Innerflowconnections



Snowy Scenery Canvas Painting
By K. Sander
I do not have any information on this piece or on the Artist
16x20



No. 53 LA MODE ILLUSTREE BUREAUX JOURNAL 
PARIS
 FRAMED FASHION PRINT

I Love this Print!
It's a Litho Under glass & framed
My daughter brought it home & I instantly Fell in love
It is On the site ready to be bought
But until then It's Mine!! ALL MINE!

There are several different Styles of these prints
When I'm researching What something is, I usually go by What I am Seeing
What is wrote on the picture etc
I have found there are several styles of these prints
But finding this one picture has totally eluded me
It is dated 1882
Click on the above link to see more pictures







The Asian Copper Colored Swan
I've seen this piece at One of the Local Antique stores
So for me to actually run into another one is quite Odd
It is ceramic & numbered
This one is chipped, has fractures and repairs
He has been in my house for Years
I am surprised he's made it this far with the cat rescue and all
I'll link him Once I get him online




Fun for the Kids
Hello Kitty Belt bracelets w/ Metal Cat charms & A Jelly Watch!



I thought this piece was fun
It's a 3 piece handcrafted Spanish Town Wall hanging set
I've had to add the bamboo wood roof & a few other items
To make it Look Wonderful
I really can not believe No one has Grabbed it yet!



One of my All Time Favorite Pieces
He's a handcrafted Wildcat
Detailed W/ Metal whiskers
He is a Ceramic creation
Copper colored & has good weight to him!
See more pictures in the store



Christmas Angel
Table Top Centerpiece

Too Tall to have INSIDE of my home
W/o The grand daughter wanting to "Mine" it.
She is of modern times
Ceramic and painted in Metallic paints
She is Simply Beautiful for a Loving home with NO KIDS ( LOL)



Victorian Style Unglazed Ceramic Figure
of a Momma Holding her Infant Child



Found at an Estate sale
She is a Pottery item (made of a clay & fired)
There is an old lable or tape that runs along her side
I can not make out any wording on it
I have no other information about her
She's missing pieces and has damage
But she is Old and handcrafted
(Which I LOVE)
She is online and ready to be bought



This is a Vintage Cowgirl & Cowboy Ceramic Painted Figure
I do have to pull up this piece again from the inventory to get more information on it
I did have it online one point in time
But sometimes the listings get deleted and I've got to do them all over again

Details coming soon



I have this "Thing" with Faces & Heads
For some reason Quite a few people are Collectors of Faces & Heads
I do love these couple!
You know, For as many things I say I collect,
If one was to enter my home
I'd be a complete mystery to them
Other than my pendulums & incense bottles
I am a simplist
One who does NOT like Knicknacks or clutter
So Everything I buy I take pictures of and adore daily by looking at them Online
I have Not an ounce of decorating skills :)
Find more about and Like these in the online store
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/innerflowconnections



Okay, I Have NEVER Enjoyed selling clothes
But OMG When I started Buying the deals on Jackets
I Fell Head over heels & Think I bought out the store!
I LOVE JACKETS & SUIT JACKETS!
I think that is funny
If I never would have started selling I may have never known this about myself
Quite Interesting!
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/innerflowconnections



MilkGlass No date
Blue Raised Grapes & Vines On White Milkglass

GORGEOUS
Now these 2 items I did have on display in my front room
For quite a while
Today I had decided Time to Put everything in the inventory
So I do not become overwhelmed
So now they are in the glass case Waiting for their buyer
Instead of sitting in my front room waiting to be broken!
See More
on the site



This is ONE of the saddest stories I have ever Heard!
On researching this stuffed animal? food? Lump of dirt?
I could find NOTHING!
Until I facebooked it!
My girlfriend's husband located Clear out in Ohio told me about the origins of this DOLL
Turns out, He's a burnt Bun who is constantly being made fun of by other pasteries for being burnt
So he packs up his little blue run away bag to find his happiness.
Needless to say, depression follows him through out his story
Jelly rolls, danishes, cakes and pies all laugh at him for his flaws
I find this guy Lovely
Considering the fact that 99% Of the items I BUY
Are Burnt, broken, flawed and unwanted
Trashed into a box of throw outs ~ Where the previous owners
May at one point in time wanted the items
now they bulk them all together and chance more damage to already
Fragile items.

This little guy is Exactly My Story
I am the Rescuer of Little depressed unwanted buns
and find their perfect homes for them.
Wrapped up and secure until their day comes
Kinda like the Island of Misfit Toys
They live on Kelley Island Until They find you!



Here is a handcrafted Porcelain Mask
Painted in yellows and blues
Eqyptian Face

He is Ultra cool
Pry made by someones kid or a New crafter
Giving it that old college try
He found his way in one of those To Trash Boxes
Which Came into My hands.
So I know, What comes in has an Owner who just hasn't found him yet



The Handcrafted Irish Shamrock Doll
His face is Fabric Glazed over several times to make it Hard as Ceramic
His body is material and he actually has a makers tag on his arm


Wood carved hand painted LIZARD KING



Purple Lilac Shiny Fairy Tale Gown
Love this picture, Looks like she's floating!
Perfect actually for this dress
It is Beautiful


Well that's it for now Folks
I do hope you enjoyed the pictures
You can find what you see here and much more in our Online store
Come see some of the other Unique One of a kinds!
http://www.bonanza.com/booths/innerflowconnections

OTHER FUN-FANTASTICAL FINDS
Oh And if you want more fun things to Look at!
Check out these sellers Links!

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/RockOnbyAudi
(HALLOWEEN MADNESS SELLER)

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/BrendaSearchingSouls
(EVERYTHING)

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Kentuckyliving
( DVD, VHS, Hummel, Sports Gear)

Thanks ~KB



No comments:

Post a Comment